Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time is Flying & I have No Ticket

Where did the year go to? Where did all my resolutions go to? OK, really, why bother? It's always the same list anyway-lose weight, exercise whatever. the one year I did keep a resolution it was the year I resolved never to eat broccoli in the shower. Never did.
Maybe resolutions should be positively based not negatively based. Losing weight points to a negative factor: being overweight. Exercising points to not exercising. How about I resolve to try more recipes that will help me to lose weight. I like that one. How about I add more footwork to my day to get some exercise. Yeah, I can do that.
Maybe I'll just try to be a nicer person to everyone not just a select few. Hmmm...might be a possibility.
The next year will traverse across my life in a faster speed leaving me less time to try to keep my resolutions. Pretty soon I will have used up all the time God has given me and I won't even think about resolutions. Unless there are resolutions in heaven, too

No comments: